1. Who are we and what do we do?
- We are a service organization, we believe in peace and justice and
in creating equitable environment for development. See more here.
- We establish, or help establish, mechanisms that allow for
transformation. Examples here.
- Or by means of our own programs and services. More here.
2. What are our short-term and long-term goals?
- Our short-term goals are to continue and strengthen our current
offerings, particularly the library, the summer camps, the academic
support services and the environmental program, among others.
- Our long-term goals are to expand current offerings and to create
new areas of services related to all aspects in the mission and
goals of the organization. More here.
3. What progress have we made toward our goals?
We have maintained and expanded the programs that we started.
- The library grew from 600 to 4,500 books.
- We started and continued the summer camps.
- We established significant collaboration with INFOTEP, with ACES
North America and with local leaders, in areas specific to our goals.
- We introduced medical operatives, including human research.
- We started an environmental initiative.
- We have started a small arts program teaching drawing and flute.
- See a complete listing of accomplishments here. For other things
we wish we could do please go here.
|Volunteers Karen (Barbados) and
Katrina (New York) helped children
prepare puppets for a puppet show at
Fundación Mahatma Gandhi
Visión Global, Desarrollo Local
"Be the change you wish to
see in the world."
All rights reserved.